Tuesday, February 28, 2012

365 Day Project - Day 279

 

Me: Fegie, this is a sign of true friendship. I was on the phone on hold with Continental Airlines and I wanted to get this book for the weekend.  The library was closing in less than 1/2 hour and there was no way I was getting off the phone in time to get to the library.  Audene stopped what she was doing to go get this book for me.  When she go there they were already flashing the lights and she braved the impending dark, in a strange library and came out with this book for me!

Fegie: It just shows how much she doesn't love you.
Me: You mean, how much she loves me.
Fegie: Do you call getting you something to read that intensifies your zombie nightmares love?
Me: You have a point.
Fegie: No, I have a tail.  There's a difference.
Me: I still think it was an act of true friendship.
Fegie: You hoomans and your . . . "friends"

No comments:

Post a Comment